Raw Edge Diamond Necklace
Article 22, Laos
This product is currently sold out.
Made from Vietnam War era bombs, plane parts, military hardware and other aluminum scrap left in Laos, this beautiful Raw Edge Diamond Necklace is finished with a conflict-free White Diamond for the most special touch and occasion.
This elegant and timeless piece of jewelry not only recycles from the past, it clears 9 square-meters of bomb-littered land in Laos as a result.
- Made from recycled bomb material
- 1.7mm White Diamond encased in aluminum 6mm disc, including Vietnam War era bombs, plane parts and aluminum scrap
- 18" sterling silver curb chain
- About the diamond: SI-1 / SI-2 quality and clarity of White Diamond cut in the traditional "Diamond Cut" technique. Certified conflict-free, from a reputable merchant in NYC, and purchased within the supply chain in compliance with UN resolutions and the 2003 Kimberly Process Act.
- This necklace does not need to be removed in water. Metal does not tarnish, rust or leave discoloration on skin and has been tested to determine that it is nickel free.
- With wear, each piece becomes uniquely yours and will acquire a polished patina from the natural oils of your skin.
Article 22 // Laos
Artisans of Naphia, Laos, earn at least five times the local hourly minimum wage, providing them with the disposable income for books, school, fuel, and medicine that their subsistence farming livelihoods cannot.
Read More >>