Bracelets for Change
This variant is currently sold out.
Imagine a bracelet that changes the life of a Guatemalan rural family . . . forever. That is what these BRACELETS FOR CHANGE do!!! With the purchase of each bracelet you provide a job and income for rural women in Guatemala, eager to feed and educate their children and partner with a Guatemalan woman to split the cost of providing clean water, healthy food, and a safe home for her and her family.
Each bracelet buys a different product:
- Earth (dark brown) 4 bracelets = 1 organic garden to grow nutritious herbs and vegetables
- Water (dark blue) 6 bracelets = 1 eco-filter for water to keep bacteria out and the family healthy
- Sky (light blue) 34 bracelets = 1 solar energy kit (two light bulbs and a phone charger) to help with homework and chores once the sun goes down
- Fire (rust) 18 bracelets = 1 smokeless stove to keep the home cleaner and healthier
- Wax-coated cotton thread
- Metal button clasp
- Each bracelet sold separately
- Featured in Buzzfeed
Kiej de los Bosques // Guatemala
For the artisans at Kiej de los Bosques who handcraft this bracelet, the sale of their products affords them and their families a path out of poverty. As an organization, Kiej envisions a world in which communities from around the globe can unite by sharing their stories through their artisan work.
Read More >>