Shea Hand Cream
This product is currently sold out.
We'll just say it: we're in love with Karité's shea butter products. Not all shea butter products are created equal, but this dermatologist-created body butter combines high concentrations or raw, unrefined shea butter, sustainable-sourced palm oil, and unrefined organic coconut oil to create a non-toxic product that truly hydrates and nourishes the skin. This one-of-a-kind combination of natural botanicals provides antioxidant, anti-aging and anti-inflammatory benefits for any skin type.
We find you only need a small amount to lather into the skin, but when extra hydration is needed, the body butter builds upon itself effortlessly and nourishes the skin quickly - there's no sticky feeling here.
As an almost fully women-led industry in Ghana, the shea butter industry supports the livelihood of rural African women and their communities. For thousands of years, shea butter has been used for its therapeutic benefits and as an exceptional moisturizer, rich with essential fatty acids, vitamin A and vitamin E - all essential for maintaining the skin's elasticity and softness, while repairing the skin's barrier and providing relief for those suffering from dry skin, eczema and other conditions. There are no irritating ingredients like dyes, silicones or parabens in Karité products.
Every special gift in The Arora Collection celebrates Black women-owned businesses.
- 3.4 fl. oz. / 100mL
- Formulated with raw, unrefined shea butter sourced from Ghana
- Organic unrefined coconut oil and sustainably-sourced palm oil
- Rosemary extract
- Rich in antioxidants and essential fatty acids
- Free of dyes, silicones and parabens
- Safe for sensitive skin, eczema, psoriasis and cracked skin
- Image credit: Karite
- If shipped during warm weather, the ingredients in this product may begin to loosen and/or separate. This happens because this natural product is free of harmful preservatives and emulsifiers. Simply shake the tube to combine ingredients again.
Karité // Ghana
Founded by Naana, Abena and Akua - three sisters from Ghana - Karité brings the soothing natural shea butter they grew up with to a new life of luxurious self care. As a dermatolgist, Naana Boakye, M.D., created this product with scientifically-backed ingredients that nurture the skin and optimize its health. While Abena Slowe oversees their operations and opportunity development across the industry, Akua Okunseinde brings her sales, marketing and strategy experience to this true family business. Karité is a proud member of the Global Shea Alliance.