Silk Connection Bracelet
This variant is currently sold out.
Whether you're best friends, mother & daughter, close lovers or far apart, connect with a bracelet that means the world. Each special piece is made with a silk cord, strung with a small metal pendant hand-poured from melted Vietnam War-era bombs, plane parts and other aluminum scrap left in Laos, as part of the “Buy Back The Bombs” movement.
Partnering with MAG (Mines Advisory Group) to safely & expertly clear some of the 80 million unexploded bombs contaminating land in Laos, the purchase of this product enables the clean up of two square-meters of bomb-littered land in Laos, and the recycling of littered bombs turning them into beautiful jewelry.
- .25” recycled bomb material
- 12” silk cord
- Adjustable sterling silver bead slide closure
- This bracelet does not need to be removed in water. Metal does not tarnish, rust or leave discoloration on skin and has been tested to determine that it is nickel free.
- With wear, each piece becomes uniquely yours and will acquire a polished patina from the natural oils of your skin.
- Each bracelet sold separately
Article 22 // Laos
Artisans of Naphia, Laos, earn at least five times the local hourly minimum wage, providing them with the disposable income for books, school, fuel, and medicine that their subsistence farming livelihoods cannot.
Read More >>