Article 22, Laos
This product is currently sold out.
Made from Vietnam War era bombs, plane parts, military hardware and other aluminum scrap left in Laos, the stone polished Bomb Hoops are accented with sterling silver posts and ear nuts. These elegant and timeless pieces of jewelry not only recycle from the past, they clear 8 square-meters of land in Laos as a result.
These earrings are lightweight, understated hoops that carry a significant story and impact.
Your purchase contributes to MAG (Mines Advisory Group) to safely & expertly clear some of the 80 million unexploded bombs contaminating land in Laos.
- Recycled Vietnam War era bombs, plane parts and aluminum scrap
- Sterling silver ear posts & ear nuts
- 1.9" diameter
- Sold as a set of two earrings
- These earrings do not need to be removed in water. Metal does not tarnish, rust or leave discoloration on skin and has been tested to determine that it is nickel free.
- With wear, each piece will acquire a polished patina from the natural oils of your skin.
Article 22 // Laos
Artisans of Naphia, Laos, earn at least five times the local hourly minimum wage, providing them with the disposable income for books, school, fuel, and medicine that their subsistence farming livelihoods cannot.
Read More >>