Consignment Sales with Global Goods Partners
Prior to the Sale
- GGP sends the consignee a list of example inventory for consignment. This list may take a different shape closer to actual events depending on inventory levels.
- Consignee can request for certain categories to be included in the assortment.
- GGP will cover one-way shipping to the consignee address.
- GGP requires credit card details to have on file as a security measure for consignment events.
- Consignee manages sales and cash/card payments at the event.
- GGP provides product pricing and information on the products and our artisan partners.
- GGP will provide fixed pricing on all products sent, with the ability for the consignee to reduce pricing by 10% at their discretion. (For example, for the final hours of the last day of the sale.)
After the Sale
- Unsold product should be sent back to GGP within four (4) days of the end of the sale.
- Return shipping is covered by the consignee (to New York, NY).
- Consignee takes an inventory of the product prior to shipping back.
- Once the total sales are calculated, 60% of sales total is sent via check to Global Goods Partners.
Prefer to Order Wholesale?Alternatively, if you would like to purchase wholesale product outright and sell at a 2-2.5x markup, you can apply for a wholesale account and shop our wholesale site here. Please note that this option requires a 2-unit minimum per product and a $300 order minimum.