This variant is currently sold out.
- $100 provides transportation to and from work for 7 female Afghan staff members for one month (saving them from physical and verbal harassment on the streets)
- $250 provides eye exams by an ophthalmologist for 30 women knitters in Bolivia
- $500 enables a network of women textile artisans in Mexico to purchase a yarn winding machine and yarn scale
- $1,000 enables 30 children to attend 1 year of primary school in Madagascar
- $2,500 provides basic medical care for 1 year to 7,000 youth living and working in the streets of Phnom Penh
- $5,000 supplies three new workspaces for leather work, metal work, embroidery and sewing, and provides toolkits for 40 Malian refugees living in Burkina Faso
- $10,000 supplies 200 medical kits to traditional birthing attendants in rural Tanzania to decrease infant and maternal mortality