We always love seeing how people style our products, and Instagram is a pretty great way of showing off fabulous fashion.
Ksenia Lova from Breakfast Criminals and Tallulah Alexandra from In My Bowl, two of our favorite food bloggers, have found some pretty amazing ways to style our bracelets whilst at Wanderlust Festival.
Teal Th(e) Bracelet / Grey Th(E) Bracelet / Metallic Bead Bracelet
Elsewhere Isabel of Etudes Des Femmes (@etudesdesfemmes) has been showing us how to style a selection of GGP jewelry. Doesn’t she look great?
Long Stacked Paper Pendant / Color Block Wrap Bracelet
In light of such great styling, we're very excited to announce a competition to see how you wear your GGP!
There are just three things to do to enter:
2. Tag us in a photo of yourself styling one of our products.
3. Gain an extra entry by sharing your post to Twitter!
Five lucky winners will get a Teal Th(E) Bracelet
, as styled by Ksenia above, and you have until 9am on Wednesday 5th of August 2015 to enter!
- This competition is open to anyone with a Instagram account who is at least 16 years of age. Employees of Global Goods Partners and family members of such employees are not eligible to enter.
- The competition give away will begin at 3:00pm EST on Tuesday, July 21, 2015 and finish at 12:00pm EST on Wednesday, August 5, 2015.
- One Instagram post equals one entry. A winning post (not Instagram account) will be randomly selected. One item will be available according to the winner’s choice. The winner will be announced no later than 2:00pm on Thursday, August 6th, 2015.
- To enter the competition you must send out a post from your own Instagram account and include a tag to the @GlobalGoods Instagram account in your message. The rest of the message is up to you.
- You can post as many times as you like. Posts that are shared to Twitter will count as a double entry.
- The prize itself is one Th(E) Bracelet from Global Goods Partners that will be awarded to five different people.
- We will choose winners randomly from all the entries within a particular two hours of 12:00pm EST on Thursday, August 6, 2015. We will then announce the winner from our Instagram account (@globalgoods) so keep checking in to see if you've won. The random winner will be determined by a computer generation.
- Global Goods Partners will contact the winner through a direct message on Instagram to obtain further contact and shipping information. This information will remain private.
- Global Goods Partners shall not have any liability for (i) any technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (ii) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition; (iii) any malfunction of or damage to the prizes; or (iv) any restrictions or delays imposed by any customs authorities or any import or other taxes of any kind imposed by any taxation authority in respect of the prizes.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org